Setting Up Your Account
Once you have access to your Aquifer account, review these steps for a smooth and seamless start:
- Carefully review Aqueduct roles and responsibilities to fully understand the available roles and their associated permissions. You have complete control over who can view reports, add student rosters, and access student data, the system is designed so you can manage your subscription in a way that best fits your program needs. Decide who will fill each of these roles in your program as the first step to your successful startup.
- Prepare your student roster. Your student roster should consist of your students’ official institutional email addresses in a comma-separated (CSV) file in a format that can be copied and pasted into Aqueduct.
- Gather administrative and teacher email addresses. Similar to your student roster information, you will want to have email addresses for everyone filling an administrative role in a comma separated file in a format that can be copied and pasted into Aqueduct.
- Once you have made your role decisions and gathered the information above, you’re ready to review our support resources below and begin your work.
Note: Be sure to inform all relevant faculty and staff that they will be gaining access to Aquifer’s valuable teaching and learning resources. We recommend sharing a link to this page to help your team get started.
Our team is happy to arrange a personal video call for you and your educators to walk through the Aqueduct teaching and learning platform and Aquifer cases to help you get up and running quickly. Our extensive support resources are available 24/7 and our support desk is just an email or call away.
- Adding Administrative Users & Assigning Roles
- Upload Student Rosters
- View our Educator Guides for the courses you plan to use—and share them with your colleagues
- Explore the Searchable Case Library
- Consider Creating a Custom Course
- Track Student Progress
- Explore Aquifer’s assessment options (included with some courses)