Program Service Administrator
The Program Service Administrator is the primary subscription manager for the program and has the highest level of permissions in the system. This is a required role. There can only be one Program Service Administrator for each program. Users in this role:
- Serve as Aquifer’s primary contact regarding subscription renewal
- Add administrative users to the system and assign roles and permissions, including assigning a Curriculum Administrator, IT Manager, and other key administrative roles as required by your program
- Manage (add, edit, and remove) all users—students and administrators
- Determine who will upload student rosters. Students must be rostered in Aqueduct to gain access to Aquifer courses, and this can be done by the Program Service Administrator, a separate Student Roster Manager, or by the Curriculum Administrator. The Program Service Administrator should decide who will perform this role, and make sure they are assigned a role in the system and are prepared to upload the student roster.
- Full authorization for tracking and reports at the program, course, case, and student levels
- Highest level in the permission hierarchy—the Program Service Administrator can perform any role within the system as fits your program, including creating custom courses, viewing student cases, adding/deleting other educators, and perform any other role