Aquifer is known and respected for developing trusted, award-winning virtual case-based courses for health professions education. Aquifer courses are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by our academic consortium to support best practices in clinical teaching and learning. Aquifer cases build clinical decision-making skills through realistic patient scenarios.
A growing number of Physician Assistant programs are putting Aquifer’s trusted, rigorous clinical learning tools to work for their students. Aquifer courses are also used in 95% of U.S. allopathic medical schools. Are you ready to take advantage of this deep resource?
- Our content is written and constantly updated by our expert team of healthcare educators. We’re dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, informative, and pedagogically-sound content available.
- Our cases standardize clinical experiences and fill educational gaps with realistic cases that tie directly to key content–overcoming geography, seasonality, and accessibility.
- Our interactive student experience delivers engaging evidence-based, peer-reviewed content that includes embedded assessment questions, images, videos, dialog models, and full references in each case. With our iOS app, students can complete cases anytime, anywhere—including working offline.
- Our Aqueduct learning management system provides complete administrative control for your program–including user management options, easy reporting on student progress, and tools for creating custom courses.
- Our custom course feature—combined with our searchable Case Library—gives educators the power to pick and choose cases from across their subscription (plus our five free courses) to build a course that matches their needs perfectly.
- Educator Resources provide customized teaching support—flipped classroom modules, educator guides, case analysis tools, and more—for several courses.
User Story Video
Learn how our subscribers are using Aquifer courses to advance their students’ clinical learning at:
Case Western Reserve Physician Assistant Program
Aquifer is excited to announce the creation of a Physician Assistant Task Force. This group will bring the voice, interests, and experiences of physician assistant educators to Aquifer, and work to develop faculty development materials and teaching tools for physician assistant educators using Aquifer courses.
Learn more about why Aquifer is the leading source of clinical learning tools—and explore our subscription options.
USER STORY VIDEOS
From Our Users