“We use every Aquifer case available as preparation for clinical rotations and to assure competency at the end of our rotations and program. The best thing about the Aquifer cases is that they tie directly to certifying exam content, allow for the completion of competencies, and are well-received by the students.”Robert Jay Amrien, MPAS, PA-C, Bryant University
Aquifer is known and respected for developing trusted, award-winning virtual case-based courses for health professions education. Aquifer courses are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by our academic consortium to support best practices in clinical teaching and learning. Aquifer cases build clinical decision-making skills through realistic patient scenarios.
A growing number of Physician Assistant programs are putting Aquifer’s trusted, rigorous clinical learning tools to work for their students. Aquifer courses are also used in 95% of U.S. allopathic medical schools. Are you ready to take advantage of this deep resource?
- Our content is written and constantly updated by our expert team of healthcare educators. We’re dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, informative, and pedagogically-sound content available.
- Our cases standardize clinical experiences and fill educational gaps with realistic cases that tie directly to key content–overcoming geography, seasonality, and accessibility.
- Our interactive student experience delivers engaging evidence-based, peer-reviewed content that includes embedded assessment questions, images, videos, dialog models, and full references in each case. With our iOS app, students can complete cases anytime, anywhere—including working offline.
- Our Aqueduct learning management system provides complete administrative control for your program–including user management options, easy reporting on student progress, and tools for creating custom courses.
- Our custom course feature—combined with our searchable Case Library—gives educators the power to pick and choose cases from across their subscription (plus our five free courses) to build a course that matches their needs perfectly.
- Educator Resources provide customized teaching support—flipped classroom modules, educator guides, case analysis tools, and more—for several courses.