Aquifer—a non-profit organization—is known and respected for developing trusted, award-winning virtual case-based courses for health professions education. Aquifer courses are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by our academic consortium, to support best practices in clinical teaching and learning. Aquifer cases build clinical decision-making skills through realistic patient scenarios.
66% of US osteopathic medical schools are putting Aquifer’s trusted, rigorous clinical learning tools to work for their students. Aquifer courses are also used in 95% of US allopathic medical schools and a growing number of physician assistant, nursing, and international programs.
Building Clinical Confidence & Competency
Osteopathic medical programs across the country are using Aquifer cases to:
- Provide consistent curriculum coverage for all students—even across multiple teaching sites and campuses
- Remediate students with structured feedback that ties to exam content
- Supplement or enhance clinical experiences for core rotations and electives
- Hone clinical decision-making skills prior to exams
- Build electives and replace lectures for specialties
- Support accreditation requirements by ensuring coverage of key learning objectives
- Share trusted teaching and learning resources with faculty to increase efficiency
Learn how our subscribers are using Aquifer courses to advance their students’ clinical learning at:
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Learn more about why Aquifer is the leading source of clinical learning tools—and explore our subscription options.
Feel free to contact us at any time with your questions.