Step 1: Install the Safe Exam Browser Software
Download the appropriate Safe Exam Browser application for your operating system using the links below. You will be asked whether you want to save the installer file. Choose yes. This file may be saved wherever you like.
For Windows Users:
- Download the Safe Exam Browser from this link: Safe Exam Browser for Windows
- Double click on the SafeExamBrowserInstaller.exe file and follow the installation steps. Give the installer any permissions it needs.
For Mac Users:
- Download the appropriate Safe Exam Browser from this link: Safe Exam Browser for Mac
- Save the SafeExamBrowser-2.1.3.dmg file and open it (it may open automatically).
- Drag the Safe Exam Browser icon into the Applications folder in the mount window that matches the screenshot below.
- Make sure you don’t have another SEB version 2.x on your Mac (your config file may open the wrong version).
- Drag the Safe Exam Browser icon into the Applications folder.