It’s fast and easy to view your progress through Aquifer cases. From your course page, students see a progress bar showing their progress through each case in the course. This display also shows the date last accessed for each case.
For more detailed information—or to download and save your progress—we recommend using the Student Report for each course. The Student Report simply and clearly illustrates your progress in a course, including the following information:
- Case Number
- Time from Case Start to Complete (Total time in hours, minutes, seconds)
- Percent Case Completed
- Pages Completed
- Start Date (local time)
- Date Last Accessed (local time)
- Completion Date & Time (local time displayed on screen, Eastern Time displayed in exports)
- Case Summary statement (if applicable)
- Case Reset Status
How to Generate a Student Report
It’s easy to generate a student report in Aqueduct from your course page:
1. Choose the Student Report button on the right-hand side.
2. The generated report will appear.
Your progress through a case is shown in real-time as:
- Case Complete = Green Check Mark
- Case Partially Completed = Yellow circle showing the percentage of the case complete – Note: the percentage does NOT a grade or score!
- Case Not Started = Red Circle
- Case Reset = Any color circle with a black outline
You Can Export a CSV File: All reports can be exported to a CSV file, which will allow you to sort and save your course progress. The export button is located on the right-hand side of all reports pages. All times will appear in Eastern Time on exports. Please note that times appear in local time on-screen.
- All times appear in Eastern Time on exports. Times display in your local time on-screen.
- The number of times a case is reset appears in report exports only.
Completing a Case
Cases are complete when you click the Finish Case button in the Case Summary Download section at the end of each case.
If you have completed the case content but don’t see the Finish Case button, be sure to answer all three required feedback questions at the end of the case. After you have completed the three feedback questions, you can access the Finish Case button and the downloadable case summary.
If you do not complete the feedback questions and click the Finish Case button, your work will show as partially completed—as a yellow circle showing the percentage complete—on Aquifer reporting for both you and your instructor.