Tracking Course and Case Usage within Your Program
In addition to student performance tracking, Aquifer also provides program level reporting that show course and case usage at a glance. Program Service Administrators and Curriculum Administrators can access program level reports. Reports can be viewed online in the interactive dashboard, or downloaded and exported to a CSV file.
Note: CSV files can be opened using common spreadsheet software such as: Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, OpenOffice, etc.
Our reports are simple to generate and easily understood. All program reports include:
- Date Range: At the top of each report page, you can select a starting and ending date to display data within a specific time period. The default date range is the previous three months.
- Export to CSV File: All reports can be exported to a CSV file, which will allow you to sort and manipulate the data as you wish. The export button is located on the right-hand side of all reports pages.
- These reports reflect student work completed in the Aqueduct learning management system released on June 1, 2017. Any student work completed in our legacy learning management system is not reflected in these reports. Please note that there is some variation between how completed cases are tracked in the Aqueduct vs. our legacy learning management system, so legacy case completion sessions are not comparable to case sessions completed in Aqueduct.
- Courses highlighted in grey are standard Aquifer courses that come with your subscription. Courses that are not highlighted are custom courses created by your program.
Program Course Usage Report
The Program Course Usage report is designed to provide a high-level view into total usage of Aquifer courses by your program during a given period of time.
To access the Program Course Usage report:
1.Select Programs from the top menu navigation.
2.This will take you to Your Programs. Click the Program Course Usage button.
3.Select a date range, if desired, and click Use Date Range to refresh the report. Click on the program name (or +) to reveal the report. Note that if you’re enrolled in multiple programs, you’ll see all of your programs listed here. Select the one you wish to view.
The Program Course Usage Report includes a list of courses your program has access to, including both standard Aquifer courses (highlighted in grey) and custom courses created by your program (not highlighted). For each course, the following data is shown:
- Number of cases in the course
- Number of cases started
- Number of cases completed by users in your program during the date range you selected
- Name of the person assigned to be responsible for Custom Courses (created after July 2018)
Program Case Usage Report
The Program Case Usage report is designed to provide a high-level view into total usage of individual cases within Aquifer courses by your program during a given period of time.
To access the Program Case Usage report:
1.Select Courses from the top menu navigation.
2.This will take you to a list of your Courses. Click the Program Case Usage button.
3.You’ll see a list of your courses displayed. Click on the course name (or +) to reveal the report of an individual course. You can reveal more than one course at a time. Select a date range, if desired, and click Use Date Range to refresh the report.
For each of your courses, the Program Case Usage Report includes:
- A case list
- Number of cases started
- Cases completed
- Average time (in minutes) it has taken students to complete each case. You may hover over the ‘i’ icon on each of the columns to get a definition of the measurement.