What do we know about the new assessments?
Our new formative assessments are in early planning phases. At this stage, we’re excited to share what that our new assessments will:
- Be designed as test-enhanced learning tools to assess comprehensive curricular understanding throughout your course
- Utilize our deep pools of existing questions which have undergone rigorous psychometric and content validation over the past decade—and are used by over 90 programs nationwide
- Allow for shorter, more frequent assessments to enable earlier, targeted formulation of learning goals
- Provide granular student feedback, performance reports, and directed links to learning objectives and specific teaching points from the case content, to facilitate self-directed learning
- Promote further opportunities for student remediation and mid-clerkship evaluation feedback