Aquifer will be attending the PAEA Annual Meeting on October 10-12 in Washington, DC. We look forward to engaging with our physician assistant subscribers at our booth and new Task Force meeting.
Join us for the new
Aquifer Physician Assistant Task Force
Thursday, October 11 – 12pm – 12:50pm – Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Park Tower Suite 8219
Aquifer is excited to announce the creation of a Physician Assistant Task Force. This group will bring the voice, interests, and experiences of PA educators to Aquifer, and work to develop faculty development materials and teaching tools for physician assistant educators using Aquifer courses.
This is an open meeting, all are invited to attend. Join us if you are looking to:
- Make an impact through a national scholarly project.
- Provide input to Aquifer leadership regarding the priorities and unique needs of PA programs.
- Develop and review faculty materials to support the use of Aquifer cases in the physician assistant curriculum.
- Hear and/or share best practices and innovative ways to use Aquifer courses and features in your program.
RSVP’s are appreciated, but not required. Lunch will be provided. Please contact Leah Romano to let us know if you are planning to attend—or if you would like to join the task force, but cannot attend the meeting.
Visit Booth #513
Stop by our booth with your questions or feedback, see a demo of our newest features, or catch up on the latest news on our innovative developing projects, like Aquifer Sciences and formative assessments.
- Thursday, October 10: 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Friday, October 11: 7am – 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 12: 7am – 12pm